An essential element in TOA’s ability to provide exceptional patient care is our technology platform. From desktop support to our medical records platforms, technology plays a crucial role in TOA’s success, and we are seeking an exceptional IT Technician to join our team. This role is part of a small but highly effective, collaborative, and engaged IT function. This position will become part of a regionalized IT support strategy across our organization.
The TOA User Support Representative will initially have significant project responsibilities, and will have established responsibilities, too. Specifically, this role will:
• Develop, Test and Maintain Windows 10 corporate images for all PC Laptop and Desktop models.
• Develop and maintain a detailed rollout plan for Windows 10 upgrade for all TOA computers.
• Assist end users with initial training on Windows 10 and Office 2016 product features.
• Meticulously document and maintain physical Inventory of all computers in the TOA enterprise.
• Master core TOA clinical and business software installation and troubleshooting.
• Meet and maintain TOA IT team’s elevated integrity, reliability and customer service levels.
• Develop, Test, and Maintain WindSupports and troubleshoots desktop, mobile device, printer, telephone, and other end-user hardware, and operating systems, utilizing remote desktop products to support remotely where feasible, traveling to the site if necessary.
• Receive requests for assistance, installations, and general maintenance; logs and/or documents issues and their resolution and takes appropriate action to ensure a satisfactory response with acceptable time frames for the user community.
• Deploy end-user hardware equipment and peripherals.
• Develop, test, install and maintain standard software images for computer equipment.
• Develop and update detailed documentation on hardware and software configurations, deployment processes and problem resolutions.
• Assist with development of policies, procedures, and end-user training materials as required.
• Support policies and procedures to help ensure compliance with HIPAA and other regulatory requirements
• Assist Network and Systems Engineers with infrastructure deployment and support, to include Patch Management.
• Other duties as assigned.
The TOA IT User Support Representative must have a blend of exceptional technical knowledge, but also the interpersonal skills and capacity to provide excellent customer service across a wide array of colleagues and stakeholders. Specifically, the successful candidate must possess:
Technical skills and requirements:
• MCSE, CompTIA A+ and Network+ Certification desired.
• Associates Degree or equivalent experience required.
• 3 years progressive experience supporting Microsoft OS and Office Suite and Active Directory.
• Solid knowledge of desktop imaging, automated software distribution, and remote deployment
• Experience providing remote support utilizing RDP techniques.
• Experience successfully troubleshooting wireless, Citrix, and connectivity issues.
• Extensive experience supporting PC hardware.
• Previous work experience in a medical environment highly desirable.
• Must be willing to work after normal business hours to insure no interruptions in service.
• As travel to multiple offices is required, but have dependable transportation and a clear driving record.
• Strong analytical and documentation ability.
• Ability to approach process improvement positively.
• Ability to multi-task effectively.
• Excellent communications skills (i.e. ability to interact effectively with end users, management and co-workers)
• Strong sense of urgency and responsiveness to others while staying focused on the issues at hand.
• Be flexible and receptive to change.
• Team-oriented, Customer-focused, and Results-driven.
• Ability to effectively and methodically troubleshoot issues.